Is It Your Goal To Quit The Day Job

Posted By Career Development
Making the decision to "leave the work day" may be close to a decision more than to get married, or starting a family. I personally have heard so many people ... "I can not wait to leave work day." "I dream of day when you can leave the day job to be my boss." Nothing wrong with that, provided it is done correctly. There is a method I use in almost every aspect of my life. I use this method mainly to / with the business. The method I mean is what I call the APAR> process T.

Awareness - Plan - Action - Thunder review leading to enormous ... SUCCESS. Only a brief history of where I'm getting, if that's ok ...

I know many people who were dismissed / fired / fired from work. And as a result of circumstances, were not able to find another job. The result was that many took their package "has created his own business." - This was their golden opportunity to stop work on the day usually was a panic decision in many cases. Then see these entrepreneurs to start some time after their business was, in fact, almost the same as when they were in their 9-to-5 job: stressed, frustrated and anxious.

So what's the point?

We found that there are three main criteria that influence a person's decision to abandon the day job.

Financial. This is one of two ways: 1) the need to make money, such as redundant / fired from work, 2) to see / hear what else is in your own business. In itself, this is not a sufficient reason to abandon the work day.

Practice. This is often related to the circumstances. If the person is fired and can not find a job, business could be practical option. It may also be a result of travel. And could be related to expertise - where a person has a marketable skill that can earn a better living in their own business than working for an employer. This may be the only field when used on its own, which may result from success.

Emotional. Most dangerous. I say this because it can blind person to logical aspects, practical business. That frustration, anxiety, anger, "hate" to work 9-5. But emotion can also be positive: it can give us the will and determination to go. Personally, I would not use this as the only reason to leave the workplace daily.

A combination of three criteria is generally a good idea to make the decision to abandon the work day. In terms of working your own business ... First of all, personally I like the business! But as someone said, "we are all different." I started my first house / part-time business in 1979 and took the path very slowly, a home to one way or another. I worked as a freelancer or contractor, who I had my own business full-time I love everything about business. but ...

There are two distinct options for businesses:

- Self
- Business Unit (or System Works)

They are different.

An independent contractor is no different than if not, your business is still valid Zero income. Zero growth. "Working for da man.". A business unit is a real business. I speak the truth in that society happens if the person or not. This is a company that works with or without your physical (or intellectual) to enter this business would be. one day be sold for a profit. El capital.

Market value. You are not the company.

The good news is that the web is an ideal vehicle to build a business unit. And it can be started part time, relieve your stress and anxiety. I will not go into details here about what it means to be in business, but I will say this:

Do not let anyone tell you the month and rose glow is to build a real business.

It is possible that the first attempt will be successful business. This is not a negative - rather than realistic. It is also possible that the first attempt will be successful. More reality.

If it happens that the first attempt fails, it means that you will be away from the pack! You will be equipped with "real world" experience - and can not be learned in books, or college. With individual independent contractor route, I can assure you that it is a lonely and often frustrating journey. I learned mostly by trial and error, often costly lessons. My site offers part-time supplement company to life - to enjoy beautiful things, without touching my salary.

Some of the things that I have my company website now available ...

A complete step by step me through the process of starting, running and building my own business.

The state of the art tools to build a business work.

A variety of items available on everything from building a site map to find keywords to find niches.

A variety of articles on monetization ideas.

A support system to help with technical hiccups I can - within 24 hours.

And ...

For specific questions, help and encouragement, I have access to private forums.

Whatever you decide, I just ask before proceeding to quit their day jobs, please look at your options, especially to make the decision based on logic.

Colin Dunbar is the owner of www.eaziGOAL.com, objective resource with hundreds of articles, tips and interviews. You can make your dream a reality with the setting of targets REAL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))